Sunday, July 25, 2010

Road Trippin- Red Hot Chili Peppers

I’m titling my blog “Have a Little Faith in Me” not just to pay homage to my favorite song from childhood to present, a John Hiatt rendition of a beautiful sentiment, but also as a quiet and constant reminder to myself. As I depart I am allowing myself the opportunity of self-discovery and the independence of starting anew, all the while with the knowledge that just a little faith in myself can carry a long distance. I also know I have my friends and family simply a skype call, e-mail or facebook message away and I can take a little sigh of relief.

I wanted to begin my blog on a short, simple note in hopes that my travels and adventures will slowly gain more vivacious material. I promise to keep this updated and current (to the best of my ability) and to keep in touch.

But, my number one goal is to “go get lost” (hence the title of this first post… “let’s go get lost” is a lyric in RHCP’s Road Trippin). Farewell Kalamazoo, toodles Deerfield, see ya later America—I’m off to explore the unknown. Ready or not, Australia… you’re about to get PLASTERED.

No comments:

Post a Comment